CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
1. Applications will only be processed with this application, payment and all necessary forms.
2. No refunds will be given after May 1/2017. No refunds will be made for days missed due to illness, personal matters, or holidays.
3. Campers registered at Banbury Kids Camp have permission to participate in all camp activities and on any supervised trips or activities not on camp property.
4. We, release and indemnify Banbury Kids Camp from any and all claims for damages arising as a result of any accident, injury, or otherwise sustained by the campers arising from participating in any camp activities where negligence is not the cause.
5. We understand the Director has the right to terminate the registration of any camper when it is decided by the Director to be in the best interest of the camp or the child. In such cases, only a proportionate refund will be made.
6. We agree to allow camp officials to act on my/our behalf in case of emergency.
7. Your Deposit Cheque/deposit payment is refundable in full if we are not able to confirm registration. Otherwise deposit cheques are not refundable.
8. Please do not drop off or mail forms to our summer address at the Banbury Community Centre.
9. The After Camp Tennis Program forms (found on the camp website) are to be sent directly to Lionel and are not handled by Banbury Kids Camp.
10. Registration and camper spaces are not transferable.
11. A $25 administration fee will be applied to any changes made after June 1st .